ChangeLog (for the system):
- Backported from kernel 18.104.22.168 fix for usb ethernet gadget. Now Windows RNDIS driver works (but ethernet communication is still broken and will fail a few seconds after starting and high bandwidth transfer via FTP).
- Patched SDL so SDL_NOMOUSE=1 is no longer necessary.
- Updated to busybox-1.14.2 + current patches.
- Added symlink /etc/TZ ---> /usr/local/etc/timezone
- Automatic creation of default subdirectories in /usr/local.
- Automatic creation of default /usr/local/etc/timezone.
I intended to fix the HOME=/ problem. Actually that default value is set by init, so the only way to change it was changing the init code which I felt was not the right thing to do. So the workaround of using a shell script as /usr/local/sbin/main and setting HOME=/usr/local/home there is still necessary. If you want to save some memory, remember to use "exec" to execute your menu application, because if you just call your executable you'll leave a whole shell sitting in memory and doing nothing but waiting for your process to exit.